Hartmanice is probably the oldest village of the border forest, which was called Gabreta by the Celts.
The castle with a waterside yard is located on the edge of Nemilkovo. The previously devastated building is currently coming back to life. Cultural and social events.
The museum was inaugurated on July 9, 1997.
Church of St. Vintière is probably the only one of this kind in the world.
The large-leaved linden tree (Tilia platyphyllos) stands near the church of St. Vintíre is not far from a well with healing water.
Studánka is located near the church of St. Vintière on Dobrá Voda near Hartmanice
Dobrá Voda is a local part of Hartmanice, from which it is about 2 km south.
The village of Dolejší Krušec is first mentioned and confirmed in writing in the first half of the 14th century.
Like the settlement of Hořejší Těšov, this village owes its origin to gold mining.
Since the Middle Ages, Bohemia and the Danube have been connected by the historic Golden Route, which was named after the wealth it brought.
At the foot of Hamižná Hill, which has been a nature reserve since 1995, there is a Šumava conservation area with a small educational trail.
In 1881, the Hartmanic-Kundratic Jewish community decided to build a synagogue.
Hořejší Krušec is a local part of Hartmanice.
The village of Hořejší Těšov lies above the Pstružné potok valley.
Javoří is a local part of Hartmanice.
The settlement of Keply represented one of the entrances to the Dobrá Voda military training area.
Kochánov is one of the Kralovák manors that were scattered across Šumava.
The territory of the Kochánov Nature Park concentrates within its borders all large forest units in the Javorná - Čachrov area and the section of Otava from Nové Městeček to Červený Dvorce.
The castle in Kundratice was rebuilt to its present form in 1840 by the ancestors of the poet Villani.
A settlement near Hartmanice with a castle
Video guide to the cycle trip around Hartmanice called From Rovina cottage to Hartmanice and through Pekelské údolí to Skelnou
The first mentions of the village of Palvínov were preserved only from the 16th century.
Radkov is a village that disappeared in the 1950s above Pekelský údolí at the source of Pstružné potok.
The niche chapel on the road from Palvínov to Mouřenec probably stands on the site of the grave of the victims of the Thirty Years' War.
Mountain Synagogue in Hartmanice is the only reconstructed synagogue in Šumava Mountains.
The municipal information center is located in the library building in Hartmanice.
The chapel in Vatětice was created thanks to the initiative of the current owner of the land.
The high location of Vlastějov allows for beautiful distant views in good weather.
Žežulka is one of the places where the history of Šumava and its natural beauty combine.
Early Gothic Church of St. Peter and Paul in Petrovice dates from the beginning of the 13th century.
The first mentions of the former waterfront yard are available from the 15th century.
The first mentions of the former waterfront yard are available from the 15th century.
Chapel of St. Vintíře is located under the peak of the Březník mountain by the so-called Vintířová rock.