Újezd u Plánice - village

The history of Újezd is from the Middle Ages linked with the history of the town Plánice. The village originated shortly after the founding of the cloister in Nepomuk, although the first written record is not till the year 1551.

The rural character of the village and its surroundings is well suited for leisure activities such as swimming, fishing and mushrooming. Cycling route No. 2082 from Měčín to Sušice, via Němčice and Plánice, goes through the village.