Plánice - Zdebořice – church of st. Lily

The single nave Gothic church of St. Jiljí was built in the 14th century in the Gothic style. The presbytery has a cross vault. The church was remodeled in the Baroque style in 1688. A statue of St. stands by the cemetery wall. Jana Nepomucký Church was restored in 1688 and rebuilt after a fire in 1754. During the fire, all documents about the history of the village were burned. The church is dedicated to St. Jill, an abbot who died in 720 in France and whose feast day is commemorated on September 1. A statue of St. stands by the cemetery wall. Jan Nepomucký.

Source: Ing. Martin Kriz


Mapa