Plánice - Štipoklasy

The first written mention of the village of Štipoklasy is from 1558. The village had its shepherd master and a manor forge. In the southern part of the village there is a small rectangular chapel of St. Anne. Between Štipoklasy and Nehodív there is a natural monument Dolejší dráhy. This is the rest of former pastures with protected flora. Wetland ecosystems with endangered plant species follow dry habitats and stony seas. South of the village in the direction of Zborovy lies Hrádek hill, on whose wooded summit are the remains of a protected Slavic hillfort from the late hillfort period with preserved ramparts and a moat. However, the original hillfort was destroyed by the later construction of the medieval castle. The place was the scene of Prokop Chocholoušek's novel "The Court of King Wenceslas" and Šebestián Hněvkovský's poem "Děvín".

Štipoklasy was an independent municipality until 1960, from 1961 to 1979 it fell under the administration of Lovčice, and since 1980 it has been an administrative part of the town of Plánice.

Source: flyer of the city of Plánice to its local parts, published by AgAkcent, s.r.o.