Nalžovské Hory - Sedlečko

The first mention of the village dates back to 1426. At that time, the local fortress belonged to Jan Slonek from Sedlec. It formed one estate with Nalžovy from 1591.



Fire dog


On the way from Sedleček to Čejkovy, people saw a fiery dog in one place. He appeared at night and no one dared to go there. The neighbors decided to expel this ghost and built a cross there. Since then there has been peace.

Source: Ondřej Fibich, Prácheňský poklad, collection of legends, vintage 

 


Mapa