Hartmanice - Dolejší Krušec

Dolejší Krušec is a local part of Hartmanice. The village of Dolejší Krušec is first mentioned and confirmed in writing in the first half of the 14th century. However, the history of the château only begins in the middle of the 16th century, when the owners of the Dolejší Krušec estate became the Cílovés from Svojšice. It is Beneš Cíl from Svojšice who is considered to be the founder of the estate with the fortress, as it is already remembered with the surname Dolejší Krušec in 1556. Although the successor of the Cíl family, Heřman Cíl, did not participate in the uprising, his property was taken from him between 1618 and 1620 and sold to Johanka Malovcová, born in Bukovany.

In the first half of the 18th century the estate was owned by Gottfried Daniel Wunschwitz, who died in 1741, and the Wunschwitzes held the estate until 1748, when they had to sell it due to financial difficulties. In the second half of the 18th century, the estate was briefly also in the hands of the Villani family. The owners of the manor changed later, and it wasn't until 1938 that the estate was bought by Anna Broschová and František Xaver Brosch, who managed the estate until December 1949, when they were deprived of their property by decree and the estate was taken over by the Hartmanice State Estate. Today, the castle is owned by a private person.

Source: Úlovec J., Threatened castles, castles and fortresses Bohemia, Libri, 2003, 1st volume, A - M